History of Pelham
Historic Pelham, NY was incorporated in 1788 and includes Pelham Village and Pelham Manor Village within its borders. Thomas Pell purchased the land the town sits on in 1654 from the native Siwanoy Tribe. He would later go on to name his manor after his esteemed tutor Pelham Burton. The town of Pelham is located along Long Island Sound and just to the west of New Rochelle. It has easy access to three major thoroughfares including Interstate 95, The Hudson River Parkway and Route 1 or The Boston Road. It is also just half an hour from downtown Manhattan and just eighteen miles from Grand Central Station.More
The Pelham Art Center provides year round classes on various aspects of the arts. They also have a rotating display of exhibits from visiting artists or collections throughout the year.
Pelham, NY - 1-914-738-2525
The Picture House is a local cinema that prides itself on showing the best in independent, educational and classic films. Pelham, NY - 1-914-738-7337
Find A Property
Looking for a new home or new business location? We can help.Search with ease
Want to talk to a Realtor? Stop by our office or call us today!Contact Us